NAME: Mata Keli Tuatagaloa
PLACE OF BIRTH: Samoa
EDUCATION: Waikato University: Bachelor of Arts degree; University of New South Wales: Bachelor of Laws degree (LLB). She again pursued her professional legal studies at the Australia National University of Canberra.
KNOWN FOR: District Court Judge in Samoa
VILLAGES IN SAMOA: Poutasi, Falealili, Vaiala, Safune.
- 2011 – Sworn in by Chief Justice Patu Falefatu Sapolu to the District Court of Samoa
- 2011 – Tuatagaloa became the first woman Judge serving in Samoa
- 2007 – Partner at Richards Law Firm
- President of the Samoa Law Society
- 2007 – Vice President of the Samoa Law Society
- 2000 – Partner at Brunt Keli Law Firm
- Chief Executive Officer of Samoa Administration Courts
- Chief Executive Officer of Samoa Administration: Ministry of Justice
- Vice President of the Samoa Netball Association
- Law Clerk at the Office of the Attorney General in Samoa